|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient |
|Vitamin A (beta carotene)|
- Supports vision health, skin health, immune health, and increases antioxidant support (182, 183).
- Supports antioxidant function via decreased inflammatory cytokines (inflammation), decreased reactive oxygen species, and increased L-glutathione production (master antioxidant) (182, 183).
- Supports visual health via increased amounts of plasma vitamin A in macular (eye) tissues (182,183).
- Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
- Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
- Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
- Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
- Supports bone health, muscle function, and cardiovascular health (36,37).
- Regulates processes of bone resorption, mineralization, and fracture repair (36,37).
- Increases the effect of physical exercise on bone mineral acquisition in the period preceding puberty (36,37).
- Prevents the development of preeclampsia (36,37).
- Supports exercise performance, immune health, muscle growth, optimal bone health, hormonal health, immune function, increased sexual health, cardiovascular health, glucose tolerance, strength, and positive mood (77,78,79).
- Supports hormonal health via high amounts of vitamin D receptor (VDR) activity in hormone based negative feedback loop reactions (77,78).
- Supports cardiovascular health via improved absorption of calcium, reduced atherosclerotic activity, stimulating cardiomyocytes, and improved vascular health (77,78).
- Supports exercise performance via reduced exercise associated inflammation and muscle damage (77,78).
- Supports sexual health via increased activity of Vitamin D receptor activity of testosterone production (79).
- Supports immune function via decreases of inflammatory cytokines and aiding immune cells (77,78).
- Supports joint health via regulating calcium and phosphorus and bone remodeling along with other calcium-regulating actions (77,78).
- Supports immune function, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, and bone health (204,205,206,207,208)
- Supports immune health via neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen species, and increased T lymphocyte-mediated immune function (204).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol (204).
- Supports cognitive function via reduced oxidative stress, inflammation, and DNA damage of neuronal tissues (208).
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)|
- Supports aerobic energy metabolism (oxidative phosphorylation), cell growth, optimal neuronal conduction (nerve impulses), and cardiovascular health (94).
- Supports cardiovascular function and aids as a neuroprotective agent in individuals with vitamin B-1 deficiencies (94, 95).
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)|
- Supports conversion and activation of other B vitamins, red blood cell production and serves as a cofactor for both glucose and fat metabolism (energy production) (92,93).
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)|
- Major B vitamin that supports cardiovascular health by inhibiting hepatic(liver) triglyceride synthesis, reducing very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) secretion, and increasing HDL plasma concentrations (9).
- Reduces conversion of VLDL into LDL proteins and serum lipoprotein concentrations in plasma (blood) (9).
- Vital for regulation of gene expression, cell cycle progression, and DNA repair, and cell death (9).
- Supports healthy inflammatory response via antioxidant and anti-apoptotic (prevention of cell death) properties (9).
- Prevents pathologies(diseases) such as Pellagra and reduces the prevalence of nervous anorexia, cancer, and Crohn’s disease (10, 11).
- Serves as a cofactor in more than 150 enzymatic reactions associated in blood sugar regulation, immunity, cardiovascular function, neuronal health, metabolic, and digestive health (38, 40).
- Reduces plasma glucose (blood sugar levels) via by inhibiting the activity of small-intestinal α-glucosidases (enzymes associated with glucose metabolism) (39).
- Functions as an antioxidant by counteracting the formation of reactive oxygen species (inflammatory markers) and advanced glycation end-products (38,40).
- May support blood sugar regulation in women with gestational diabetes (40).
- Cofactor for enzymes involved in DNA metabolism (40).
- Supports proper DNA synthesis, folate cycle function, energy production, cognitive function, and immune health (51,53).
- Aids as an antioxidant via direct scavenging of reactive oxygen species (inflammation), preserving l-glutathione levels (master antioxidant), and reducing oxidative stress (51).
- May prevent vitamin b-12 deficiency diseases such as anemia, neurodegenerative disease, cardiovascular disease, and osteoporosis (53).
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell-mediated immunity (172,173).
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
- Supports conversion of food into cellular energy, hair health, skin health, and cognitive function (213,214).
- Enhances glucose breakdown into skeletal muscle tissue (213,214).
- Supports energy production, cell growth, cell repair, cognitive function, increased hippocampal volume (memory), and optimized bioenergetics (burning of carbohydrates, fat, and protein) (96).
- Supports optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports biological reactions such as ATP-fueled reactions and pancreatic insulin secretion (90,91).
- Supports reduction systolic blood pressure, fasting glucose, triglycerides, and healthy HDL levels (90,91).
- Reduces peripheral cortisol levels in the CNS and supports relaxation and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels, energy metabolism and cholesterol management (143,144).
- Supports antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, cognitive function, thyroid health, and immune health (145, 146).
- Combats atherosclerosis, high cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia), and type 1 diabetes (147).
- Supports thyroid health via decreased circulating thyroid autoantibodies in patients with chronic autoimmune thyroiditis (AIT) (146).
- Increases the activity of selenoproteins that decrease reactive oxygen species (inflammation), increases natural killer activity, and increases glutathione (master antioxidant) levels (145,147).
- Supports enzymatic antioxidant reactions, increased bone mineral density, and blood sugar regulation (148,149).
- Increases enzymatic reactions involved in sulfite metabolism and detoxification (150).
- Supports insulin function, reduced cholesterol, improved blood sugar regulation, and may lower cholesterol (218,219).
- A carotenoid that supports vision health, immune health, cardiovascular health, and combats diabetic retinopathy (155,156).
- Supports increased lutein concentration in the macula and exhibits various features such as anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative, and blue light-filtering effects (155,156).
- Supports visual health via increased lutein concentration in the macular layer of the retina, reduced susceptibility to age-related macular disease, reduced prevalence of cataracts, and improved plasma level of lutein and retinal macular pigment level (155,156).
- Supports prostate health, cardiovascular support, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and chemoprotective properties against cancer (191,192, 193).
- Combats inflammation via scavenging of free radicals and reduces oxidative damage of DNA. (191,192,193).
- Combats carcinogenesis via carcinogen-metabolizing enzymes, apoptosis (cancer cell death), anti-proliferation, pro-differentiation, and anti-lipid peroxidation activities. (193).
- Inhibits phosphorylation of anti-oncogenes such as p53 and Rb. It also inhibits G0/G1 and S-phase of the cell cycle (193).
- Supports reduced cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar regulation, reduces inflammation, reduced body fat, and supports antioxidant function (301, 302).
- Supports digestive health, antibacterial activity, and antioxidant support (201, 202).
- Supports antioxidant function via levels of berberine (alkaloid) (201,202).
- Increases antiviral, anti-microbial, antioxidant capacity, and supports a strong immune system (159,160).
- Supports immune health via decreased impro-inflammatory markers (cytokines IL-6, IL-8, and TNF) (159,160).
- Supports adaptive and innate immunity via increased monocytes, neutrophils, natural killer cells, and CD8 T cells (159,160).
- Supports cardiovascular health, immune health, joint health, reduced inflammation, gut health, and enhanced antibacterial activity (161).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced hypertension, reduced total cholesterol, reduced arterial stiffness (hardening of arteries), and markers of atherosclerosis (161).
- Supports joint health via reduced NF-κB activation (inflammation) in human fibroblasts cells and reduced prevalence of pain in individuals with rheumatoid arthritis (162).
- Supports gut health via increased prebiotic properties, increased microbiome population, and increased Lactobacillus and Clostridia species (163).
- Supports immune health via a reduction in inflammatory markers (CRP, TNF, IL-6) (164).
|Green Tea Extract|
- A potent polyphenolic antioxidant that supports blood pressure, insulin sensitivity, and metabolic health (25).
- High in ECGC (epigallocatechin gallate) (25).
- ECGC is shown to reduce body fat mass, increase fat oxidation(burning) and increase caloric expenditure during exercise. (25).
- Potent anti-inflammatory compound supporting glutathione production and inhibition of pro-inflammatory markers (cytokines). (26).
- Reduces oxidative stress (chronic inflammation in the body) (26).
- Supports cardiovascular health and combats metabolic syndrome (165).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced atherosclerotic lesion areas, reduced cholesterol synthesis (acyl-coA-cholesterol acyltransferase enzyme), reduced very-low-density lipoproteins (VLDL), and inhibited platelet aggregation (165).
|Cinnamon Bark Extract|
- Supports blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health (166).
- Decreases levels of fasting plasma glucose, total cholesterol, LDL-C, triglyceride levels, and an increase in HDL-C levels (166).
- Supports blood sugar regulation by improving insulin sensitivity and enhanced glucose uptake (166).
|Bilberry Fruit Extract|
- Supports vision health, cardiovascular function, increased nitric oxide production, blood sugar regulation, and antioxidant support (167,168).
|Grape Seed Extract|
- Supports increased nitric oxide production, reduces blood pressure, reduces DNA damage, increases collagen production, increases bone strength, and aids as a neuroprotective agent (31).
- Supports antioxidant function via modulation of antioxidant enzyme expression, protection against oxidative damage, and reduced reactive oxygen species (31).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced atherosclerosis, inhibiting lipid peroxidation, and improved endothelial vascular function (31).
- Supports immune function via high levels of polyphenols and reduction of inflammation (169).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reductions in LDL Cholesterol (169).
- Supports reduced blood pressure, increased nitric oxide production, immune health, blood sugar regulation, prostate health, gut health and aids as an antimicrobial compound (170).
- Supports prostate health via high polyphenolic antioxidant levels (three times the antioxidant activity of green tea) that protect the prostate gland from inflammation (170).
- Supports reduced blood pressure via increased nitric oxide production, increased cardiac output (blood flow), and reduced cholesterol levels (170.
- Supports digestive health via combating inflammatory bowel disease (171).
- Supports immune health via reduced inflammatory cytokines (markers of inflammation) throughout the body (171).
There are no reviews yet.