|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient |
|Psyllium Husk Powder|
- Supports healthy digestion, gut microbiome, healthy bowl movements, blood sugar regulation, and natural appetite suppressant (269).
- Increases stool water significant changes in microbiota in constipated patients (269).
- Reduces constipation via reduction of the bacterial genus associated with hard stools (Christensenella) (269).
|Slippery Elm Bark Powder|
- Supports immune health, antioxidant function, and may combat liver carcinogenesis (276)
- Supports antioxidant function via diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl radical scavenging and hydroxyl radical scavenging, and improved macrophage (immune cell) activity (276).
- Combats liver carcinogenesis via y activating the mitochondrial pathway of apoptosis (cell death) of cancer cells (276).
|Aloe Ferox Powder|
- Supports digestive, cardiovascular, and metabolic health (270).
- Supports reduction in total and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) levels, glucose, and H1AC (270).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced levels of fasting blood glucose, HbA1c, triglycerides, total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and increased HDL cholesterol (271).
- Increases glucose absorption via high molecular weight enhancing glucose transport (271).
- Reduces serum concentrations of cholesterol via reducing the absorption of cholesterol from the gut.
- Supports antioxidant function, healthy detoxification, improved energy, cardiovascular health, and combats depression (265, 266).
- Supports antioxidant function via high levels of carotenoids that product against DNA damage and scavenge free radicals (265).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol and triglyceride levels (265).
- Supports detoxification via removal of methylmercury from the body (265).
- Combats depression via reduced oxidative stress in the brain (266).
- Supports immune health, reduced blood pressure, digestive health, blood sugar regulation, and sexual health in men (110).
- Supports immune health via enhanced antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties (110).
- Supports sex hormone health via decreased oxidative stress, increased luteinizing hormone (LH) production, reduced oxidative stress, reduced lipid peroxidation, enhanced activity antioxidant enzymes, increased blood flow, and recycling of testosterone receptors (110).
|Black Walnut Hulls|
- Supports healthy detoxification.
|Papaya Fruit Powder|
- Supports immune health and digestion.
- Supports digestive health via enzymatic support of protein digestion.
|Hyssop Herb Powder|
- Supports respiratory health, digestive health, healthy detoxification, and may combat respiratory viruses (272).
|Acai Berry Extract|
- Supports antioxidant function, reduces blood pressure, supports kidney health, supports blood sugar regulation, supports cardiovascular health, and may combat against cancer (273,274,275).
- Supports antioxidant function via polyphenolic components with high levels of anthocyanins (cyanidin-3-glucoside and cyanidin-3-rutinoside) (273, 274, 275).
- May combat carcinogenesis via reduction of tumor cell proliferation, multiplicity and size of the tumors, increased anti-inflammatory capacity, increased antiproliferative activity, and increased pro-apoptotic activity (273).
- Supports prostate health, cardiovascular support, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and chemopreventive properties against cancer (191,192, 193).
- Combats inflammation via scavenging of free radicals and reduced oxidative damage of DNA. (191,192,193).
- Combats carcinogenesis via carcinogen-metabolizing enzymes, apoptosis (cancer cell death), anti-proliferation, pro-differentiation, and anti-lipid peroxidation activities. (193).
- Inhibits phosphorylation of anti-oncogenes such as p53 and Rb. It also inhibits G0/G1 and S-phase of the cell cycle (193).
- Supports digestive health, influencing lipid metabolism and regulates glucose and insulin levels (268,269).
There are no reviews yet.